Beta Environment for October Release

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that the Beta environment is available with new features which have been prepared for October release(October 27th). Now you can go ahead and try them!
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to make Comodo ONE & ITarian better and better everyday!

Click on below link to try new features and meet with our new brand ITarian!

https://demo.one.comodo.com/

Introducing the new IT management platform – ITarian!

For years, Comodo ONE has been providing an IT Management and Security platform for FREE.
After serving IT Administrators around the world, we realized our name does not reflect what we do. We empower you, the superheroes who are keeping MSPs and Enterprises alive.

IT-ar-i-an

-a person who supports, advocates, or practices a doctrine, theory, or set of principles associated with IT

The new ITarian platform will have the same functionality and user experience as you are used to on the Comodo ONE platform. All the IT management tools, training, and support you use today will remain FREE.

Best Regards,
Comodo ONE & ITarian Product Management Team

Just a question: hasn’t the October Release already been released? The date on the notice says 10/15/2018 and no other specific dates are listed in the details. The reason I’m asking is now a “beta” site is available and when trying to create a US instance on the ITarian site, it all comes up Comodo and C1. Is there any further information?

Also, there is no option to select EU or US data center when creating new instance.

@netzbahn ,

We apologize for the confusion. The Official “Release Date” is October 27th. The “heads-up” release note states it’s upload date and time on the C1 portal. As of the moment, we do not have options yet in choosing regions.

You may want to add the Official Release date to the notification in the C1 portal.

I’m confused. The official release date was just added within the last hour to that notification. And the notification was added on 10/15/18, not 3 weeks before the actual release date. The notification now shows today’s date and time.