Bug Reports - Issues for Comodo ONE Portal

Hi all,

Lets use this sticky topic to report bugs and issues. When you are reporting it please provide as much as information as you can to be able to pinpoint the problem and quicker resolution.

Here is a general format to report the bug:

A. The bug/issue

1. What you did:
  2. What actually happened or you actually saw:
  3. What you expected to happen or see:
  4. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen:
  5. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):

B. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots)

1. Screenshots of UI bugs:
  2. Screenshot of setting page. Can be used instead of typed product and database version.

C. Your set-up - Please provide these when asked specifically as a Private Message to Comodo Staff.

1. What is your Company Name?
  2. What is your email?
  3. If it is related with Endpoints, Device OS details:
  4. Time Stamp of the problem

Issue 1; I have an agent that has been offline since 9/9/2015. The system is up and running. What steps to troubleshoot?
Issue 2; I have two systems that are no longer in production. How do I remove these agents from Comodo One Portal?

Thank you!

Update to Issue 2; I was able to delete the Agent in the Patch Management Module, but the Agent is still listed in the RMM module. I am only accessing the system via the Comodo One Portal. I think we should be able to remove an agent from all modules via the portal in a one click type of fashion.

Thank you!

Hello,

Issue 1; I have an agent that has been offline since 9/9/2015. The system is up and running. What steps to troubleshoot?

Please remove the device from the RMM console, uninstall the RMM agent and re-enroll the device.

Issue 2; I have two systems that are no longer in production. How do I remove these agents from Comodo One Portal?

You can remove the remaining devices that are no longer in production from the RMM console directly, change which will propagate to the web console.

I do not use the RMM console directly. I use the Portal. I do not have a Windows machine to dedicate to running the software…

Hello,

At the moment, you can only add devices via the RMM Portal.

For monitoring and management, we recommend the RMM Administration Console that can be downloaded from the RMM module.

Why is the app store missing from my Portal?

Hello pcconcepts,

Could you please provide a print screen of your portal?

Hello, I am new to Comodo One and having issues gaining access to try the system. I found out about C1 from Spiceworks so I went to the product page: https://one.comodo.com/. Once there I believe I clicked “Learn More” beneath “Remote Monitoring & Management” heading which took me to: https://one.comodo.com/remote-monitoring-and-management.php. There I believe I clicked the “Request For Information” at the top and submitted the form. I then had customer service rep call me and discuss the product. She said she would send me an email for registering and gaining access to the service - the email never came through (not in Junk folder). Instead a couple hours later I received an email with Subject: “Almost There”, that provided a link to complete my registration. The link took me to: https://one.comodo.com/registration/?key2sk5=142376&key1sk1=em&key2sk1=46d3c9cd59945fe58ff91154daac063e&af=6899&key1sk1=em&utm_type=click

I complete the form at the above website and when I click Submit it then adds two additional fields asking for “Comodo License Account Login” and “Comodo License Account Password” which I do not have. As well it gives an error at the top saying I already have a Comodo license account. I don’t understand.

I had a walkthrough scheduled and technical engineer wasn’t able to complete this because I couldn’t log into the system. I’ve had to contact c1-support and I’m waiting to hear back. This has been very frustrating and has really lowered my optimism towards the product.

Marc1990, Comodo One is a comprehensive platform that is designed to run the MSP business a to z. Sorry you are having issues with signing up. We have 24/7/365 tech support available at

You can call the above numbers or you can send me a message with your details, I will be more than happy to get them to give you a call so that we can resolve it asap.

Hello @marc1990 ,

The issue with your Comodo One account has been escalated as soon as you have reported it to us via email. It is still undergoing investigation and we will inform by email as soon as we have resolution on this case.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has created and we appreciate your patience!

The issue has been resolved. Thank you all for the prompt response to my concern.

I do recommend you add some additional user feedback to the web registration process; should it prompt for a “Comodo License Account Login” and/or password that it mention somewhere that this may be the same credentials as the MSP Consortium account - for those who created their MSP Consortium account first.

Hello @marc1990 ,

We already took note of that and have escalated it as an improvement request to our team and they are working to fix that so the confusion will be avoided in the future and make the registration a smoother process!

C1 Bugs:
-timestamps not in local time - please provide the option to show timestamps in our local time
-Moving device to a different company in CDM is not reflected in C1 dashboard, nor in RMM console

@marc1990 ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have escalated this cases and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello @marc1990 ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested (Time zone setting in the main Comodo One configuration/admin) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on June 30 2016.

The same for moving devices from one Company to another in CDM to be reflected in the RMM Console and Webconsole.

We appreciate your patience and your understanding in this matter!

Hello @budda

We will escalate this to the Development team and get back to you once we have more information on the case.
Thank you for your feedback.

Hello @budda ,

We have been informed that the problem that you have reported in your latest post on this thread has been fixed. Please let us know if you are able to access the RMM module without being asked to sign in again.

A. The bug/issue

“Remember Me” button on login to Comodo One does not work.

This is the same on each login. I have tested this so far on three computers on Windows 10 with Chrome and on android. I expected it to login automatically.

Hello @MCD_IT ,

Please describe the exact steps that you are taking, what you are expecting and what actually happens.
Budda’s issue was related to the RMM Module. Are you referring to the RMM Module as well?