C1's Performance

So ive written lots of posts which essentially boil down to me complaining about C1’s performance and reliability, ive got lots of tickets open and spent hours on the phone to support and im still not seeing any noticeable improvement.

Whats happening?

• Patch Management is very inaccurate when its online. Its offline over 50% of the time.
  • Procedures dont run
  • Widgets dont update
  • Service Desk falls over randomly
  • Remote Control is spotty
Of all the services that are offered in C1 currently the only one that is working for me is DOME.

Can we get some feedback as to the current state of these issues? We need the platform to work.

Hello @Joners,

We do apologize for the issues you have encountered. We will get in touch with our developers then we will update you on the related ticket via email. Thank you

Almost a month since Joners posted these issues and I am still experiencing them this week!

Hi @jtlogic,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We will get in touch with you thru email and have our developers engaged in order to determine the root cause of the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for being patient with us.

Where are we on this? I’m having a quite a few issues and my tickets never got responded. Not sure if this is due to backlog. I’m a huge fan of C1(full feature platform and FREE) but the ongoing stability issue is too much. Support has been great in the past but recently no more response to my tickets.

I have not received any emails from you.

Hi @ikondata

We have resent the email, Please check.

Thank you.

Found it, will respond via email. Thank you.