Canned Responses....

Any chance that Support staff on here can dump the canned responses and reply to the thread with the answer… i think that 90% of the threads that im looking at i see…

“We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Comodo is committed to your satisfaction and we, in C1 Support, will work with our product development team to ensure the best possible response. After the team has reviewed your issue, we will pass along any additional updates. We will also communicate with you via email for the process in resolving this case.”

It would be great if you could just say, this is a newly identified issue and we will log with support and ALSO post responses back to this forum post.

If its an existing issue link to the thread and ask if someone wants to be included on any email chains your have running.

Hello @Joners
Thank you for your suggestion. We will keep this in mind and respond to the forum post accordingly. And, yes, we will also be posting solutions that was used to resolve the issue that was raised here in the forums from this point forward.

I am also annoyed by the template responses and have mentioned it to a manager at Comodo already.

I agree…i too am annoyed with them.

lets work on figuring out what they should say
1)to acknowledge that they have seen it and started the process (maybe we might say, don’t bother with that step)
2)when they have the response.

I dont mind a canned response, what gets me is that is last update and nothing happens for ages with no communication or in some cases nothing happens.

Hello @StrobeTech,

Our apology for not receiving the expected update as needed.
We will be looking into your pending tickets with us and we`ll respond to the associated support tickets to give you an update on each status as soon as we can. Thank you