As we already informed, we will release the new version of Comodo Client Security tomorrow(10/05/2018). Here are the updates that will take place with this release:
Comodo Client Security
- ELAM compatibility. Upcoming versions of Windows 10 require all applications to be compatible with Windows ELAM technology (Early Launch Anti-Malware). We have completed the required updates to CCS, ensuring a hassle-free transition for your endpoints when ELAM is rolled out
- Faster and smoother CCS experience. CCS file rating has been optimized to decrease the time it takes to check file rating. This means your applications will open faster while still enjoying the security provided by the rating system.
- Improved stability and security. We have increased the security framework around CCS and its processes. By better protecting CCS itself, we improve its ability to provide protection and stability to the rest of the managed endpoint
- Increased performance. Comprehensive design improvements mean that CCS resource consumption is now lower than ever. Your endpoints will become nimble and quicker while still benefiting from the robust protection delivered by CCS.
- Fixed issue whereby some Windows components were being contained by CCS.
- Fixed issue where applications launched slowly for some users when containment is enabled.
Comodo ONE Product Management Team