- Is Comodo Cybersecurity GDPR compliant?
- Comodo Cybersecurity has taken a comprehensive approach to reviewing its products, policies and practices to align with GDPR. This includes robust diligence and data mapping on our products and processes, updates to our policies to address GDPR, updating certain contract terms, appointing a data protection officer, and developing processes to respond to requests of data subjects under GDPR. We have, and continue to, dedicate significant resources to this process.
Comodo Cybersecurity is committed to GDPR compliance across our organization and services, and we have implemented and will continue to implement GDPR compliance efforts. Like other companies undergoing GDPR review and implementation projects, Comodo Cybersecurity continues to evaluate its practices as additional guidance under the GDPR is issued by supervisory authorities of the EU Member States and the European Data Protection Board.
Are we currently working on completing GDPR compliance?
- Comodo Cybersecurity continues to undergo its GDPR review and implementation process. Comodo has taken many steps including our updated privacy policies and practices, our ongoing diligence and data mapping processes, and appointment of a data protection officer among other things. As we continue with our review, we’ll continue to implement new and updated practices as part of our alignment with GDPR.
What is the ETA for GDPR Compliance?
- Comodo Cybersecurity has already implemented numerous new and updated elements as part of GDPR. We will continue to make additional adjustments to our policies and practices based on our ongoing review and guidance from EU supervisory authorities. As most EU Member States are still in the process of enacting their own national implementing legislation, we expect that requirements and guidance for GDPR will continue to become clearer.
What products are or will be GDPR compliant?
- All products offered by Comodo Cybersecurity that process the personal data of our customers in the European Economic Area are included in our GDPR review, our updated policies and practices, and our ongoing steps to align with GDPR.