We would like to inform you that we are going to have new releases over Comodo ONE on Saturday (04/22/2017) morning. Platform will be on maintenance mode for 3 hours early Saturday. We expect to have no service outage in general. If you observe any brief connectivity issues, please retry later in the day.
Comodo One Portal
- Top menu bar of Comodo One Portal is restructured and redesigned for better usability and touch screen compability. It would help you navigate faster and with ease to accomplish more and save time.
- Quick Actions menu is added to top menu bar of Comodo One as well. No matter in which module you are working in, now you can easily reach and use your most used functionalities.
- Now Comodo One has Dome Shield as its one of default module! With Dome Shield you will have the features below:
- DNS BASED SECURITY: Set your DNS Servers to Dome Shield in seconds and start your security on and off premise.
- CATEGORY BASED DOMAIN FILTERING: Enforce company policy even off-premise using 70 different URL Categories and custom B/W Lists.
- SECURITY PROFILES: Block Malware, Phishing, Botnet, Fraud and many more, updated daily.
- WEB ACCESS REPORTING: Get full visibility of everything happening on your Dome Shield connected perimeter, create custom widgets.
- Acronis Cloud Backup servers have three storage location options now, which are United States, United Kingdom and Germany, so that you can choose where your data would be stored.
- MSP/Enterprise comparison table on provisioning is updated to include new features so that differences can be observed easily.
- Readability of Report menu items revised, therefore you can create, and edit reports in a more readable page.
IT and Security Manager
- Comodo Client Viewer (CCV) now has clipboard sharing functionality. CCV allows admins to have the ability to share clipboards over CCV. With this clipboard synchronization ability, it is easy for admins to copy a web addresses, configurations, content and more from his device to connected device and vice versa.
- Admins can configure the new “Remote Access” profile section to enable Comodo Client Viewer (CCV) inform endpoint user about who connected to his device and allow him to terminate session if it is not a suitable time for remote connection.
- Comodo Client Viewer(CCV) now has multi-monitor support as well! Admins can now able to monitor dual screen at once, see only one screen like screen 1 or screen 2 and have ability to change the selection during remote session. With the help of this feature, now admins can utilize multiple monitor screens more efficiently by displaying multiple “remote monitors” simultaneously or switching between monitor screens as they prefer.
- Admin can add exclusions to External Device Control feature with using wild characters in Device ID, such that all “USB Storage Devices” can be blocked except the ones that are distributed by the company having a similar range of Device ID’s (i.e: Device ID: USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_SANDISK\4C5310*)
- ITSM now has minor improvements in order to maximize admin’s control for the security sub-systems;
- Admins can now filter the files that don’t exists on any endpoint! Admins can filter to show purged files over Security Sub Systems>Application Control menu. Security Client for Windows now updating the auto-purged files list to ITSM. With the aid of “Show Purged Files” filter on operating system patches tab; admins can filter the purged files on endpoints. With this feature, admins have detailed information and improved control for the files list in endpoints. (By default, file list should not show files with 0 device counter)
- Admins can now preview all common list of files with verdicts over “File List” tab under Security Sub-Systems> Application Control menu. Unrecognized, trusted, malicious tabs are merged which allows admins to monitor all the common list of the file verdicts in a unified menu.
- ITSM now have unique design improvements, new smooth look as all the other components of C1 platform have for better user experience! ITSM has now unique pop-up/modal windows, new modal windows button in order to improve your ITSM experience.
- Windows Quarantine and OS X Quarantine tabs are moved under security sub-systems>antivirus tab for better grouping and relevance.
- System behavior for changing event condition is fixed. Add Condition for Event menu is improved under Profiles>monitoring menu. Therefore, procedures trigger if all conditions are met in the event setup.