Comodo One Login - Not able to

Hello, is anyone else having trouble logging into Comodo One?

Getting this error message:

Please enter Comodo License Account login name. Please be aware that your login name might be different than email address. If you need help, please contact with support team.

This is happening on all of our accounts and wasn’t sure if I was alone on this.

Hello @derrick.kleckner,

We have not received any reports of log-in issues with the Comodo One portal today. We have also tried logging out and logging into the portal and have not replicated the issue. We’ve checked on the status of the Comodo servers and everything is green and operational.

We will send an email to your forum registered email and communicate there as we may require private information to address your issue.

Thank you.

Thank you, I appreciate your help. None of my accounts seem to exist at all anymore. Forget password doesn’t see the account either. Please private message.

@derrick.kleckner ,

We apologize for the delay. We have communicated with our Development team for an update on your report and have asked for an update.

Hello @derrick.kleckner

This issue has been fixed, please feel free to check it on your end.
We also responded on your open ticket with us.

KRegards,

I am now having the same (or similar) issue. Getting “Comodo License Account login or password is wrong. Please try again.” and “Something went wrong” when trying to use the forgot password link in case my password was reset for some reason.

Hello @forted
There is no need to reset your password. We have an ongoing issue with logging in to the C1 portal.

@derrick.kleckner ,

We’ve seen your reply from your email. We’re glad to hear that we were able to help in resolving your reported issue.

I can’t login to one.comodo.com, demo.one.comodo.com and beta.one.comodo.com either. What should I do? The error occurs all the time, when I try to reset the password. Where can I report the issue? Sorry, I’m new here…

hire writers for programming class tasks

Hello @GrantWilson,

We tried to access the portal and we were able to log in as expected. We will create a support ticket for you and will be sent to the email address that you registered on this forum page to further investigate the issue.

Feel free to respond to the support ticket. Thank you

Dear Concern(s),
I have multiple customers added in my Comodo One MSP and I can access them via ITarian but for some reason one of my client having 30 endpoints are went to offline (gray status) sometimes they become blue but still I am unable to get access and doesn’t show any error.
Could you please help me out to resolve this matter as soon as possible.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated it this regard.

Hello @Arsalan ,

Thanks for sharing this, we have received your support ticket as well.
We will continue working on your case via email for further investigation.

KRegards,