Comodo One Setup Best Practices

I am testing the C1 product as I move my clients from Break/Fix to Managed. Going through the product it appears to be what I am looking for. What I need now are some best practices to setup in the tool. What to monitor on endpoints? What to alert on? What types of process can I auto remediate? Basically, what are you folks doing for your proactive support for clients using this tool? How have you setup the tool?

Thanks

I am sure you can benefit from the posts of other members of the forum. They shared some best practices they were using before and I believe they would be happy to help you here as well.

Thanks. That’s why I asked the question. I have reviewed all the forum posts under each product and did get some info, but nothing definitive.

Hi @rychudtechnology,

We’re happy to see your interest in our platform.

As a valued MSP partner, we provide you with your own dedicated product engineer to give you a personalized demo of our platform so that you can become familiar with all of its capabilities and also get started. Our mission is to make you a Comodo One Guru and educate you on all of its functionalities.

Please request your free demo via the link below and you will be contacted by your dedicated Product Engineer within 24 hours. Thank you and looking forward to serve you.

https://one.comodo.com/webinar/?af=7913

We will also send you an email to keep track of this conversation.