Comodo Quotes

I tried to create my first Quote, but it just doesn’t seem to let me click Next (greyed out). Probably a nube mistake on my part but what am I missing? I filled everything (customer/expiry date/selected the default style)?

Ahhhh… ok, it’s because it won’t let me do a quote for the pre-existing companies that are imported from ITSM into the Quotes application. I have to actually add a new contact and give it a First/Last name (which is all that can be searched for when creating a quote).

Don’t get why I can’t just do a quote for a Company that exists already, or add a human contact to imported companies in Quotes.

If the imported companies from ITSM don’t work and can’t be edited, why import them?

@indieserve

Can you try this link please https://help.comodo.com/topic-289-1-…New-Quote.html

I see the instructions. But it imports the companies that exist in ITSM, but you can’t use them as a contact, you have to create new contact anyway (because when you try to create a Quote it only searches by the First/Last name contact, not the company name or email). So there is really no point in Quotes even importing the default ITSM customers, right?

@indieserve

Companies and staff would be synchronized from Comodo ONE Portal. However, we expected to have some end customer contacts would be created before the quote creation since staff is supposed to be your personnel.

Please let us know how we can improve this process if you see a gap on here.

Thank you!
Ilker

The Company info in ITSM is missing a first name/last name contact. If that was there, and then synced with Quotes I don’t think there would be a problem. The other alternative would be to allow Quotes to search by company name and just have the quote made for the company instead of an individual. This isn’t a show stopper, it’s just an oddity that Quote Manager imports the companies but you can’t really do anything with them.

Hello @indieserve

We have forwarded your feature request to our development team and we will let you know once this feature becomes available.
I have also sent you an email to keep better track of your request.

Thank you for your feedback.