Comodo Remote Control logging me out and slow today.

V 6.10.7651.17080 seems to be logging me out regularly today and slow to load up the list of devices.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hi @nct
This is due to an ongoing access issue within the C1 portal. The modules (SD, ITSM, PM, etc.) therein may load or not. The result differs from user to user. Rest assured that this has been reported already and currently being worked on by the back end team.

Any update on this fault? When CRC works, I prefer it over our paid for Solarwinds MSP Anywhere.

For me the loging out is the main anoyance, i agree, when it works it is fantastic.

Hi @nct
Earlier when you made the original post, it was also the same time a problem occurred with the C1 platform and its modules. Users are already logged in and yet he/she will be asked to log in again when he/she tries to bring up SD/PM/etc. Sometimes it loads and sometimes it does not. Which is practically the same behavior you encountered on your side.

As of this posting, there is no issue pulling up the SD/ITSM/etc. page. Are you still experiencing the same difficulty as earlier whether it be through the C1 portal or through the New CRC?

Thanks for the update, but I haven’t been using it since posting earlier.

My colleague has been using it today. On a positive note, when it works, it is far quicker and better at scaling the screen than MSP Anywhere from Solarwinds.

@nct,

We appreciate your feedback.
Kindly update us should you still experience these issues with the CRC.

Thank you.

Hi all,

CRC has never worked properly for me. It has always been too slow to use effectively. This happens on a variety of OS’s, mainly Windows 10. I have CRC installed on two computers that I use for customer support, and so far, its proven unusable. This is extremely disappointing as Comodo is a wonderful product. Can anyone please assist me so that I can remain with Comodo?

Hello @insourcenet,

We have created a support ticket for you to investigate and work on the reported case. Please feel free to respond to the ticket for us to replicate and provide the proper solution. Thank you

Originally Posted by insourcenet

Hi all,

CRC has never worked properly for me. It has always been too slow to use effectively. This happens on a variety of OS’s, mainly Windows 10. I have CRC installed on two computers that I use to type my essay for me and for customer support, and so far, its proven unusable. This is extremely disappointing as Comodo is a wonderful product. Can anyone please assist me so that I can remain with Comodo?

Hi,

Have you solved the issue? It never caused such problems for me, when the device was connected to ITSM. But when I updated to Windows 10, I turned off Windows Defender Firewall but it didn’t help.

Hi @GrantWilson,

Sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please check your Private Message and provide us the requested details.

Kind Regards,
PremJK