Confirmation of remote execution

My apologies if this has been covered, but I’m wondering if such an option or location exists in which to “prove” a command has been issued to an endpoint.

For example, lets say I want to initiate a reboot of an endpoint. From within Devices / Device List, I select the desired endpoint and click REBOOT. I am then prompted to select my options (e.g., force or warn) and then SEND MESSAGE.

My experience is that it will take approximately (up to) 15mins for a device that is currently online to receive and display this reboot. This has been tested using a machine sitting right next to me, but that’s not the norm in the real world. So, if I want to initiate such an event, how am I to know that the endpoint (a) received the request and (b) accommodated the request? Maybe I’m in the minority, but it seems this would be something worthwhile for instantaneous results (vs sitting around waiting for the reboot). A good number of times, my work is conducted “after hours”, so I can’t simply ask the employee to keep me in the loop.

Again, maybe the answer is right in front of me, but running around all day, every day, with minimal time to review/research, I simply don’t see it.

Any update on this OP? Cause i have the same query and it’s better to solve it in a single thread rather than having dups.

I’m sorry, but no…at least nothing from here or directly from ITarian (that I’m aware of). I guess your posting confirms it’s either hiding or doesn’t exist.

I actually forgot I even posted this (it’s been so long).

Hello,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.