Console Performance

Ive got the same issue with the widget, spent 2hrs on the phone with support yesterday getting logs over a number of issues from Patch management not working to widgets failing to AD Sync not working.

Personally i would have to agree with @BOSS, whilst i appreciate getting new features in the products are important it would be far better to slow down the pace a little and work on stability.

Is there any way to have release rings at all? Similar to 365 with the Current, First Release and Deferred Channels? I know that there is a preview platform which you can create an entire instance in however its not practical for most of us. Im in the enterprise space, not the MSP and can see great potential in C1 and the products but unless there is the stability people wont touch it.

Morning

We have errors starting up again

‘SPM/LOG service is currently not responding.’

Above when you want to see the execution logs for a procedure.

Hello @Joners

Regarding your issue about AD sync not working, it was already escalated on the support ticket that we created on your other forum post and as per checking, our back end team is already working for fixing multiple issues on your account including LDAP auto-sync doesn`t work.
We apologize for this and rest assured that we are doing our very best to help you resolve your issues.

Regarding channels for updates, I`m honestly not sure of this though I will give it a try to send a request to our developers but this is a very good point, thank you.

Hello @ITB_T

Regarding your issue about the error you are receiving, we want to investigate your case. We will get in touch with you soon via email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Hi @BOSS

Please use below log collection scripts whenever it is requested by our support team,

https://forum.mspconsortium.com/forum/script-library/12296-comodo-one-log-collection-scripts

I hope this will reduce your log collection work and save your time significantly.

Thanks

Not trying to nit pick here but @BOSS and several others (myself included) are all having issues running procedures, how is creating a new procedure (which wont run) to send off the logs going to be of any help.

@mkannan Thanks for the procedure, I will give it a try to see if it will work. I appreciate the effort, I was also thinking about a procedure to do this. @Joners I agree with you on this, but I am sure I will need to collect these logs again, for a different issue, and feel that this will be a very useful, especially after they start to run correctly!!

Any update yet?? I know I have not sent my logs in, but this morning, 75% of my devices are offline in the ITSM, but available through the old admin console. I was hoping that you may of done something that would fix the issue. Now I have to go manually reboot 120+ systems…

Hi @BOSS
We apologize for this inconvenience. We are still waiting for new information from the developers about this issue.

Hi @BOSS
Please check your email for our logs request at the soonest possible time so that our developers will be able to analyze the data and provide a more accurate solution.

?? I will check it out as soon as I get a chance.

It seems that many of my widgets are not working right now.

@mkannan the scripts you pointed me to don’t work, none of them.

C1 log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “<string>”, line 54, in <module>
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM\lib\shutil.py”, line 247, in rmtree
rmtree(fullname, ignore_errors, onerror)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM\lib\shutil.py”, line 247, in rmtree
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM\lib\shutil.py”, line 252, in rmtree
onerror(os.remove, fullname, sys.exc_info())
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM\lib\shutil.py”, line 250, in rmtree
os.remove(fullname)
WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: ‘C:\ProgramData\ emp_log\Cislogreporting_script\CisReportData_2017-06-19_15-07-31\Output.txt’

CCC log:
File “<string>”, line 53, in <module>
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM\lib\shutil.py”, line 252, in rmtree
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM\lib\shutil.py”, line 250, in rmtree
os.remove(fullname)
WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: ‘C:\ProgramData\ emp_log\Cislogreporting_script\CisReportData_2017-06-19_15-07-31\Output.txt’

CCS log:

File “<string>”, line 54, in <module>
os.remove(fullname)

All seemed to of failed for the same reason.

Hi @BOSS

As of this posting, are you still having issues with the widgets on your C1 portal?

Only the patch management and dome shield widgets are not working as of now!!

I got your logs to you, from one device, like I said, all my systems are having this issue since 5/20 or so. I did have one system that was off, and when I turned it back one, it ran a scheduled procedure. That was on 6/19, but nothing since. I assume that is due to the fact that it was stuck in a que.

Hi @BOSS

Thank you for letting us know about your PM and Dome shield widgets issue. I will be creating a support ticket for this to further investigate on this matter.

I updated the ticket related to this issue and we will continue assisting you on the same ticket. Thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.

Is there any update on this?? I have sent the logs, but still my procedures are not running on my schedules?? It would be great if we can get this up soon, issue been going on for over a month now.

Just wanted to let you know got the procedures running by removing all the procedures, and setting them all back up. I seem to have an issue with the cloning process of the profiles, procedures never seem to work right when I clone profiles, but this time was weird because they stopped after the last update. As of this morning, my procedures did run last night.

Think that ill have to give this a go!

Just to confirm, the procedures are still running as scheduled!!!