Containment after upgrade

Hi, I have noticed 2 programs below running in containment. please add these to the trusted list.

These are windows programs I didn’t see them getting blocked before the update…

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11708.1001.21.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\WinStore.App.exe C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe

we usually have an SLA that automatically turns any unknown into known within 24 hours…
if you come accross any executable that after 24 hours still unknown please let us know.
we are trying to reduce this to 4 hours SLA.

@dittoit Have you found any Windows MMCs being contained after the update ie services.msc?

Just tested my laptop, services, mmc and eventvwr OK.

Hi @nct ,

Thank you for reporting this case, we will further investigate this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible through email.

The fault seemed to resolve itself whilst on to support.All ok now.
Ticket ref RUY-682-16630

Now a 2nd PC with the same/similar containment issue. I’m holding for L2 support.

We have analyzed the paths from Valkyrie repository and found out 2 different files. These two shouldn’t have any problem as we see. But to complete the analysis, we need the hashes (sha1 values) of both files. Can you please send these values?

@fatih who are you talking to ?

Hi @fatih Not exactly sure what information you require and L2 support is busy at the moment. Please send full instructions or call me. My phone number is on the ticket.

Support team

No, who do you want the information off? myself or @nct

Sorry for hijacking your post :slight_smile:

no bother :slight_smile: