Please refer the attached script for copying a directory to the Network Share.
- This script should be Run as System User.
- Please edit parameters such as src_path, dest_fname, share_path, share_user, share_pass for copying the directory according to your requirement.
- "share_user" - This is said to be the network share username for access
- "share_pass" -This is said to be the network share password for access
- "src_path" - Provide the path of the folder where the file residing
- " share_path" - Provide the path for the network shared folder
- "des_fname" - This is said to be the destination folder name which has not been exist earlier on the share path
src_path=r'C:\file_share' #source folder path need to be copied share_path=r'\\PARKER-PC\script' # Destination share path des_fname='share' # please provide the name of the folder that does not exist earlier in the give share path share_user="Parker" # share path user name share_pass="COMODO" #share path password import ctypes class disable_file_system_redirection: _disable = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection _revert = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64RevertWow64FsRedirection def __enter__(self): self.old_value = ctypes.c_long() self.success = self._disable(ctypes.byref(self.old_value)) def __exit__(self, type, value, traceback): if self.success: self._revert(self.old_value) import os import shutil cmd='NET USE "'+share_path+'" /USER:'+share_user+' "'+share_pass+'"' tar_path=r'\\PARKER-PC\script'+'\\'+des_fname print 'Login to network share' with disable_file_system_redirection(): print os.popen(cmd).read() print 'Copying files to local machine....' if os.path.isdir(src_path): shutil.copytree(src_path,tar_path) print 'Script execution completed successfully' else: print '%s is not found'%src_path