Copy-Paste for CRC during Logon

Could I feature request a “Paste” feature (under the lightning-bolt menu in CRC) that would inject the current host OS clipboard into the CRC sessions’ keyboard buffer?

Reason being, I use a password manager to rotate our admin passwords, set to length 16 in alphanumeric+symbols. So it would be very nice to be able to click Copy Password in the password manager, and then be able to paste in CRC.

Note I’m not saying Pasting is broken in CRC, when you are logged in copy paste from outside of CRC to the session is fine, it’s just at the login prompt. So the Lightning menu workaround of paste being ‘inject clipboard into keyboard buffer/stream in session’ should hopefully solve that.

Thanks!

(PS: also it would be great if CRC and ServiceDesk get some kind of secure password management, along with a procedure or C1 function that allows passwords to be rotated on a domain controller on a scheduled basis, along with updating that password in the ServiceDesk password manager :wink: Tiered Admin accounts and strong passwords with a short lifetime can really help limit privilege escalation in an environment and help mitigate lateral movement.

Hello @indieserve
Thank you for sharing with us your suggestion. Your input is important to us as it will help improve the usefulness of the C1 platform for the entire community. We have submitted your request to our product development team where they will review it and determine where it will fit best on the product roadmap. You can expect to hear back from us through email in less than 10 business days with a time frame for the planned implementation.