Creating CDM user: default role should be User, not Admin

Pretty sure most of us will be setting up more Users than we will Admins. Just makes sense to make it the default.

Hello @PromptCare,

You can change Default role to Users by going to ITSM > Settings > Role Management > Select Users > Make Default.

I found that but I’m recommending that the default (without us needing to change the default) should be “User”. And, for that matter, even with that set (I’d apparently already changed that) it still shows Admin as the default.

Hello @PromptCare,

Thank you for letting us know. We have escalated this case and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello @PromptCare ,

Thank you for your feedback! We will forward this to the developers as well.

Hello @PromptCare ,

We are pleased to inform you that the resolution to the problem you brought to our attention (Default user group is not properly displayed in ‘Create Users’ menu) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on (04/Apr/16).

Hello @PromptCare ,

The previously reported issue regarding “Default user group is not properly displayed in ‘Create Users’ menu” - should now be solved.
Could you please check and let us know whether this is still an ongoing issue for you?

Hello @PromptCare ,

Regarding the problem that you have reported a while back (Default user group is not properly displayed in ‘Create Users’ menu) we have been informed that the problem has been fixed in the ITSM version that was released yesterday. Could you please check and confirm that the default user is shown in the menu now?

Showing correctly at the moment.