Default Disk Clean Up Procedure did not clean unnecessary files?

After running a couple of times using the Default Disk Clean up, still, there are lots of space to save when I run the Disk Cleanup manually. I am running the procedure as Logged In Users and the machines are running in Windows 7, 8, and 10. Please help.

Thank you,

Hi @alfie013

We will analyse and update the script request once it has been completed.

Thank you.

Hello @Meena ,

Alrighty. Just keep me posted mate.

Regards,

Hello @Meena ,

I hope you are doing great!. I just wanted to follow on this? Any update will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi @alfie013

Yes, Thank you. I hope you are doing great as well !

As per the analysis done with respect to windows built in tool cleanmgr.exe , we can automate cleaning only if cleaning configurations already available in the system in the name of sagerun numbers while manual running. So we would like suggest cleaning the endpoint using tools such as wise disk cleaner and bleach bit which will be completely automated by script.

Good news is that we have already started working on that part as well. We will update the script by Monday.

Hello @Preethi ,

Cool! Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Hi @alfie013 ,

After running a couple of times using the Default Disk Clean up, still, there are lots of space to save when I run the Disk Cleanup manually. I am running the procedure as Logged In Users and the machines are running in Windows 7, 8, and 10. Please help.

Thank you,

Please use this script to clean the default disk clean up for removing unnecessary in your system. Run the script as System User. Please share your feedback

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/…ult-disk-clean

Thanks,

Preethi