Device Management - Headers

Not sure if i am in the right area here, not many posts.

We use Comodo in our enterprise environment circa 400 devices, and I am really struggling with the way in that Comodo lists devices (in both the app and online).

For instance, customer calls in for support, we then ask for their workstation ID. If the user struggles to find this then we delay the overall support experiance. Ideally I want to ask the user as little as possible, but comodo seems to only want to list the owner which is a manually set field and all my device are exactly the same!

I want the system to be able to tell me (and let me search for!) the current logged on user. I want this to be displayed as a header from within the device managent from the website as well as underneath the device name on the remote control app and for both online and the app to allow me to search for that user.

Can I request this as a feature? I am sure this will be very welcomed by the rest of the Comodo ONE fan baseā€¦?

Thank you.

Hello @blade-hd01
We thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Comodo is committed to your satisfaction and we, in C1 Support, will work with our product development team to ensure the best possible response. After the team has reviewed your concern, we will pass along any additional updates.

Yep this feature would be awesome!