Emailed Alerts when Profile has been changed

The default alert profile which sends an email regarding performance of the RAM being 75% is still being sent from all the machines in the office to my email
I have removed the original profile as the default and made a clone the default where I removed the RAM check from the procedures
I made sure each of the machines has this new clone profile but I still get the alerts!!
This is very annoying please tell me how to stop the procedure from running and only allow the custom clone one I created.

Hi @jtlogic

We apologize you encounter this issue in alerts profile, Please send us a screenshot of the "Alert Settings" tab of the custom alert you created.

Go to configuration templates>Alerts>alert name> Alert settings.
Also for more comprehensive support you can send an email to c1-support@comodo.com
Thank you.

This is the alert I have set to tell me if a server has gone offline and even it is messing up it sends me alerts if the server is offline for 300 seconds when I check the machine is still powered on

This Default alert is the one I cloned and called JTLogic Alert
it is still causing problems because it sends me emails saying the RAM performance

below is a picture of the Default Alert settings and it shows RAM disabled
I wish I could delete this alert, it is not even set as default anymore JTLogic Alert is the default

Capture2.PNG

Also there is no way to edit the alert settings for this and I removed it from all machines so I dont know why I am being alerted

I think I have figured this out on my own. Once I clone the profile I disabled email notifications. That solves the problem of being notified for now. The problem still remains though that when alerts are enabled they do not follow the procedures I have in place. The alert settings still act like the default settings and notify me of RAM and other things I did not select.

I changed the profiles so that I would not get alerts but I still am. There needs to be a change to the way this part of the RMM is designed. It is too difficult to end the alerts!

Still getting alerts, someone help me out please

Hi @jtlogic
We would like to further assist you with this issue so please feel free to reply to the email we sent you at your convenience.