Would be nice if when I select a company group name, in device list and if I then click enroll devicc - it would be great if the default device owner would be from that company
Hello @frederikbay ,
Thank you for your feedback. When you enroll a device from ‘Device List’, it will ask you to choose the user and that user will be the device owner. We can assign several users in one company, that’s why we need to choose to which user we will assign the device.
As an alternative, you can go to Users and Enroll your devices from there, just go to ‘Users’ then ‘Users List’ and select the user that you wanted to be the default device owner and click on ‘Enroll devices’.
Refer to this link for more information on Managing Users: https://help.comodo.com/topic-399-1-…ing-Users.html
You can also use the ‘+’ icon on the upper right hand of ITSM to Enroll a device.
- Click the ‘Add’ button at the menu bar and choose ‘Enroll Device’.
The ‘Enroll Devices’ dialog will open for the chosen users.
The ‘Please choose the device owner(s)’ field is pre-populated with any users you selected in the previous step.
- You can delete the pre-populated user and start typing first few letters of the username, then there will be a drop down option for that user with the company name beside it, choose the company where you want it to enroll
- To add more users, start typing first few letters of the username and choose from the results
- If you want enrollment instructions to be displayed in the ITSM interface, click 'Show Enrollment Instructions'. This is useful for administrators attempting to enroll their own devices.
- If you want the enrollment instructions to be sent as an email to users, click 'Email Enrollment Instructions'.
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
Refer to this link for more information on Enroll Users Devices: Step 4 - Enroll User Devices, Endpoint Manager | Comodo
Please let us know if this is helpful or if you need further assistance.