Error "install osx packages" - (Installation failed! Wrong file size)

Hi have been trying to install Comodo Antivirus on a OSX using the “Install OSX Packages” in ITSM on a 10.12.5 machine since yesterday and the install fails with this error:

COMODO Antivirus v. 2.4.0.177 Downloading Failed (Installation failed! Wrong file size) 2017/05/25 10:20:52 AM

any thoughts?

best regards
Frederik

Hello @frederikbay ,

As of the moment, only Mac OS 10.11.x is supported by ITSM, Comodo Anti-virus for Mac.
(For more information about supported platforms please go to ITSM > Settings > Support).
Since Sierra is not included in the official supported platforms, this means that ITSM hasn’t been fully tested or optimized in this sense.
Simply put, Sierra might not exhibit the expected behavior in regards to the ITSM portal, Agent or Security Client.
But the good news is, it is already part of the ongoing project on our side and we will let you know as soon as this OS will be fully supported.
We will get in touch with you through email shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am experiencing this issue on v 10.11.16.

Just wanted to let you know that I tried the “install OSX package” on a 10.11.6 machine today and had the same error

Then I tried the bulk installation and that worked, but would be nice having the “install osx package” working :slight_smile: