Feature Request Add Prompt for connection in Comodo Client Viwer?

Hello,
I would like to request a new feature for ITSM. But first a little back story.

One of our customers has taken concern with the nature of the remote desktop options currently in Comodo. We were using a combination of the RMM Plugin and Comodo Client Viewer and the customer expressed concern that we had the ability to connect to the computer at any time as long as the computer has internet access. We tried to accommodate by configuring in the Management Profiles to have the onscreen notification of who is connected for Comodo Client viewer. But unfortunately this was not sufficient for them.

So, what I would like to see is a setting configured by the management profiles to have the ITSM agent prompt the computer user for confirmation before connecting and to have the option to auto accept after so many seconds when connecting with the client viewer. It would be great if this could be extended to the RMM plugin as well.

Hi @cru this feature is planned to release at 2017 Q3, I will send you an email so that we can notify you once this is available.

I second this request we have had the same

Hello @Marveltec ,

For you convenience, I will also add you in the loop about the “Feature Request : Ask for user`s approval before remote in to an endpoint”.
We will get in touch with you shortly via email.

Thank you.

@Marveltec,

We have been informed that “Feature Request: Ask for user’s approval before remote in to an endpoint” has been rescheduled for Q4 of 2017.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep me in the loop,

Hi @nct,

We have added you to the loop of partners interested in this feature request. We will send an email to keep you updated.

Thank you.

Please keep me in the loop for this as well.

I would be interested when this is complete as well.