Feature Request: Quick Filter By Company/Group in the CRC Client

Re: Comodo Remote Client Version 6.15.9881.18010

Currently there is only a top-level search function in the client itself. This works fine if you have a relatively small list of devices. However if you are managing many hundreds of devices, it becomes a chore to distinguish one device from another.

I would like to see a side panel in the CRC that is similar to what you guys are already doing in the ITSM Device List on the web portal. Said more directly: In the CRC client, I wish to filter devices by Company, and then further by Group.

Hello @vegaone,

Thank you very much for providing us your suggestion for a “Feature Request: Quick Filter By Company/Group in the CRC Client”. Your input is important to us as it will help to improve the usefulness of C1 for the entire users community. We have submitted your request to our product team where they will review it and determine where it will fit best on the product road-map. You can expect to hear back in less than 10 business days with a time-frame for the planned implementation.

Thank you. Looking forward to it.

I too would really like this feature.

Hi @bigblock
This feature is set to be rolled out within Q2 2018. So just a little bit more of a wait and we will be able to quickly filter by Company/Group in the CRC (and more!).