Feature Request

Hi, I don’t often post here, but for the last 8 years I’ve been using vTiger as a CRM and so I recognize it as the CRM in One.Comodo.

A feature I use all the time (every day) in my own CRM is the calendar, I put all my scheduled appointments on there and it is linked with Google Calendar and as a result with Outlook. This means that no matter where I am, any appointment added to the calendar appears on my PC, on Google Caledar, my tablet and my laptop as well as in Outlook on the PC and my Mobile Phone.

Obviously, the module that allows this is not available in the Comodo One version: So my feature request is that you allow us to sych with other resources to make the CRM truly a one stop shop. This would mean I can ditch my self hosted vTiger portal and just use Comodo One for everything.

Thanks

Steve Richards
Computer Technical Solutions

Hello @ctsnww
There is already an existing request for adding sync support in the C1 CRM for external calendar apps (like Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.). The feature is slated for a Q3 2018 release. We will go ahead and loop you in to the ticket so we can inform you of any significant updates from the Product Development team.