Feature suggestions for ITarian remote access

I would like to be added to the list as well. I am most interested in the printer redirect.

Something to note, printer redirection should have the ability to be turned off per client prior to logging into the remote computer.

Hi, I am interested in the Android app as well. Please add me to the list.

Hi @MiComputer_Support ,

We have included you in the list and we will let you know once this feature becomes available.

I also sent you an email to help you keep track of your request.

@Jay , we are working on a deployment that will generate hundreds of subscriptions of ITSM deployment for Pads with IOS 12.0+. I’ve demoed the existing features but the deal breaker is remote management. I’d like to keep ITarian as the one solution in place and avoid using a third party tool ( if it even exists). I’m currently working with John Piazza <john.piazza@comodo.com> on this deployment deal. I’d be more than happy to beta test the feature if it’s available. Please reach out to me with any updates as soon as you can.

Casey@computech.support

Nice list of changes and requests …
Very interested here

Hi,

A feature showing active sessions on for example a terminal server and being able to connect to a specific session would be very nice.

Hi @bkesolutions
Allowing multiple remote connections/sessions on one device is already included in the product roadmap and is part of the mid-term implementation timeline.

Could you loop me in as well to test any IOS based RMM solution

As requested, we have looped you in @rw to the feature request ticket so that we can inform you of any important updates about it.

Is support for remote controlling ubuntu devices on the road map?
It would be great to add my servers to itarian so i can use one product

Yes, it is on the product roadmap, @craigplant. It is listed under the long-term implementation timeline. Aside from that, we have no other specifics for it as of this posting.