[February] What's New on Service Desk?

Hello Everyone,

We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have new releases over ITarian&Comodo ONE on Saturday (2019/02/16) morning! The release is expected to take 4 hours to deploy, during which time ITarian & Comodo One will be in maintenance mode.
New Features

• Added the ability to view device summaries direct from a ticket. Click on the device name in the ticket list or ticket detail and you can navigate to the device summary.
  • Alerts for ticket stage changes. From now on you can receive email notifications when staff escalate a ticket to the next stage.
Improvements
  • Reduced the amount of critical application errors
  • Performance of ticket list has been improved.
  • Weak password policy has been fixed.
Bug Fixes
  • Workflow related notifications were not being sent.It has been fixed.

The active directory can be integrated with this service desk service. So that we are not creating users ?. Another query where I found service desk manuals. I want to remove the assets by default and work with mine and the tool will not let me. Also, I would like to know if the tickets created by web can not get the device name as the agent does. If that is the way I do for the agent to give me the account of the logged user, instead of the email from the person who created the installer

Hello @renato2330 ,
Thank for the feedbacks. If it is ok for you i would like to listen all your request and issues. I have sent you a message for schedule a meeting.

Best,
Elif

Hello @ElifAyhan

If possible, tell the day to contact us. but it is possible that the support is in Spanish and that I do not speak English.