Fetch custom "Device List" data using API

Hey guys,

Is it possible to do this or am I mistaken and the API only provides access to the service desk module only? We need to pull some select data (OS, serial number, last logged in time, etc.) from the device list. Can this be done via web api/etc?

Thanks.

Ps. I know about the .csv export, and it’s not good enough for our needs.

Ref: https://help.comodo.com/topic-289-1-625-7870-.html

Hello @campbell ,

There are many modules (like RMM and PM) that are capable of automatically sending reports, in the form of tickets to SD via API.
When it comes with Fetch Data List through API, I will check this with our developers if this is something that already existing
or any alternative that we can do to satisfy your needs.
If it`s not, we can consider this as a feature request and we will update you through email.

Thank you.

Thank you Jay. We are are getting someone in house to integrate the RMM module with IT Glue. This is something that we have been told is on Comodo’s roadmap, however not until Q3/4. This is simply too far away for us , so we are planning to do this ourselves. We have access to the IT Glue API, just need to know whether Comodo’s API is capable talking to the RMM info. It’s expected this this will only be a day or two work for us.

Hello @campbell ,

Understood. We will still keep you updated on your ticket on your initial concern and I will create another ticket for more specific
details about API and RMM info.

Thank you.