Fetching Email via IMAP or POP - Not working

Yesterday around 11:00 AM EST downloading new email via IMAP stopped working. I’ve updated the password and verified we can access the mailbox via IMAP.

We were also required to change the outgoing SMTP to port 25 from 587.

Please help. We have a number of emails waiting to be converted to tickets.

Thanks

It is enabled. The system is obviously contacting the mail server. If I enter the wrong password the email settings page returns with a login error message.

@singlesource ,

Yes, it should be delivered on Service Desk. If not, then there might be a possibility of a backend issue with the specific account. If the latter would be the case then we will need to get our Product Developers to analyze the issue

Good afternoon everyone,

This week I started using Itarian in my company, but to my surprise the email fetching function stopped working. Until last week everything was working perfectly, but this week it stopped.

I already checked the “Email fetching” checkbox in Service Desk, and also validated the email settings for sending and receiving. The sending of emails is being carried out perfectly.

To check if it could be a misconfiguration, I created a new Itarian account, and even in this new account the error persists, pointing to a probable generalized error.

As I am with the production environment with my clients, this situation is critical and hurting me a lot, because during the day we received many emails.

Could someone please support me?

Regards,

Hi @driveit2
Your concern is already being handled in the support ticket you sent to us earlier. Rest assured that we will resolve your concern at the soonest time possible. We appreciate your patience on the matter.