filtering of Generated tickets

The generated tickets are becoming a little hard to manage. I would like the ability to assign the ticket to an organization. Is there any way that the help desk can parse the ticket details and assign a customer to it based on the domain name, computer name or other piece of information? I didn’t see a way to do this in filtering.
Thanks,
Josh

Hello @easterntech50 ,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have forwarded your request to our Development Team and we will keep you updated on this matter.

Hi Josh,

As of today, I can offer 2 things:

1. You can auto assign users to organizations with this setting: Manage Customers, Ticketing Management System, Service Desk Management, COMODO Service Desk

Then all tickets would be represented with proper organization connection on your ticket list based on the ticket creator:

1. Other way would be, you can use ticket filters to configure checking any kind of keyword in tickets: Ticket Filters, Information Technology Helpdesk, Comodo One

Then, you can create some departments specific to some organizations (or other easy categorization method) and direct those tickets to those created categories

Ilker

Company from domain.png

Ok thanks, that is not quite what I’m looking for. I don’t know if I communicated it clearly. There are two types of tickets that I’m having trouble with:

1. Tickets generated from right clicking on the ITSM and clicking “Submit ticket”
  2. tickets that are auto-generated from the ITSM

When those tix come into the SD they are coming in as the default user and the only way to identify them is by looking at the details of the ticket. Is it in the roadmap to have those tickets automatically assigned to an organization?

Hi Josh,

Sorry, I didn’t get the context before.

Yes, we are improving the subject of those tickets and planned to release on end of Jan. It would be indicative of the generation details like below:

[Monitor Set Name] Monitor Triggered on [Device Name] of [Customer Name]
[Procedure Name] Procedure [Failed / Succeeded] on [Device Name] of [Customer Name]

And all tickets should already be reflected under proper organization. Please let us know if there is a problem with it.

Ilker