Get notified for new enroll or comodo one agent uninstalled

Hello there,

For few of our users I had to give admin rights on their computers, who resides on site/remote location.

And I have realized about requirement to get notified on email/logs for newly enrolled devices and if someone uninstall Comodo One Agent from their device.

Thanks!

@itguy_comodo ,

You can use the audit logs to view simple and critical changes made on the portal and C1 and ITSM.

I would second this request.
viewing logs isnt exactly something we want to do all the time.
Being notified when a new devices joins or leaves would be much more practical then remembering you need to check logs every day.

Hello @itguy_comodo and @smartcloud,

We thank you for providing us your suggestions for “Feature request: Get notified for new enroll or C1 agent uninstalled”.

Your inputs are important to us as it will help to improve the usefulness of C1 for the entire users community. We have submitted your request to our product team where they will review it and determine where it will fit best on the product road-map. You can expect to hear back in less than 10 business days with a time-frame for the planned implementation.

We have also created a support ticket for both of you to keep you updated regarding on its progress.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Please add me to the notification on this feature request.

This on the long term rollout plan so expect 12+ months according to the notification I got.

Hello @wendelin,

We have added you on the loop for this feature and we will keep you posted regarding on the development progress of this request.

Please add me to this request as well.

Hello @StrobeTech,

We appreciate for letting us know your interest with the feature. We have added you in the update for the mentioned feature. Thank you