Help needed with initial setup.

Hello everyone,

My name is Prasanth, basically from India. Last day I’d signed up for the comodo one. I think, I got into a problem like the service desk is not starting up or functional yet. When i click on the “All licensed applications” list, it just shows the ITSM and PatchManagement modules, also that I can see the ServiceDesk still showing the “starting up” sign and not getting enabled. Could someone kindly shed some light on setting it up for the first time?

Expecting your valuable comments

Thanks,

Prasanth.S

Hello @prasanth

Thank you for your interest in Comodo One!

Please send us an email at c1-support@comodo.com with a screenshot of the Service Desk module (with the “starting up” sign) and your Comodo One account.

In the email, please also include the forum post link for reference.

Also, please make sure to try to access Comodo One and Service Desk on a different browser.

We will be waiting for your email in order to further investigate the matter in question.

You know we offer free one on one walk through by our product engineers. Just ask for an appointment and they will be more than happy to get you up and running.

Hello @prasanth,

Thank you for registering to Comodo One. We would be more than happy to help you get started.

As a valued MSP partner, we provide you with your own dedicated product engineer to give you a personalized demo of our platform so that you can become familiar with all of its capabilities. Our mission is to make you a Comodo One Guru and educate you on all of its functionalities.

Please request your free demo via the link below and you will be contacted by your dedicated Product Engineer within 24 hours. Thank you and looking forward to servicing you.
https://one.comodo.com/webinar/

I am having nearly identical issues. I emailed support. Are there a walk through doc on getting Comodo MSP account setup after logon, adding a group, a device, a user? Also, what are the packages ( MSI/EXE) that need installed on the MSP machine and what packages need installed on each client machine to get them setup and active as a managed state?

Hello @replevinorder ,

Thank you for your feedback. We have received your request and will get back to you in the already opened ticket with us!

Hello, my issue with “Service Desk” app spinning is Resolved! Thank You very much. Very fast email and forum support. Nice to know someone responds quickly and makes a person feel they are getting fast feedback. Took about 1 day to fix, which I am okay with, was not in any way critical. But thankful you responded so fast to the request.

We are here for your 24/7/365!

I emailed support. Are there a walk through doc on getting Comodo MSP account setup after logon, adding a group, a device, a user?