We want to inform you that we had a hot fix over Service Desk on 24th of November at 00:30 EST.
Here are the items that are included in the hot fix.
- Executive summary report wrong counters. Below fields are corrected;
- ticket counters
- ticket types (automated /user)
- ticket priorities
- ticket source
- ticket departments
- ticket total time spent
- ticket by days wrong data
- ticket age by dates
- ticket priority by days
- Some tickets are absent in Service Desk - tickets were autodeleted just after creation
- SD fetches users answers to tickets with content (empty)
- Duplicated tickets from email fetching in Service Desk
You can feel free to share your feedback and comments through this post.
We will share any updates regarding hot fix release through here.