We want to inform you that we will have a hotfix over Service Desk on 14th of June at 01:30 EST. (05:30 GMT)
Here are the items that are included in the hotfix.
- Fixed the issue of Service Desk asking for credentials after some time of staff inactivity (before session timeout).
- Fixed the issue of infinite page redirection for staff with technician role when Helpdesk status is offline.
- Fixed the issue of not recognizing staffs having name with special characters like "ç", "é" etc.
- Fixed the issue of inability to change table format in the knowledgebase section.
- Spelling corrections for Polish language.
- Fixed the issue of sub-categories not being shown when the parent category is marked as default category inside ticket details.
- Fixed the issue of advanced ticket search not finding existing tickets when "Automated" or "User Generated" is chosen from "Generated By" filter.
We will share any updates regarding the hotfix release through here.
Product Management Team