We want to inform you that we will have a hotfix release over ITarian Platform on 12th of May at 02:00 AM EST (06:00 GMT). The release is expected to take 5 minutes to deploy, during that time, you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
Here are the items that are included in the hotfix.
Endpoint Manager Core
- Fixed the issue of 502 Bad Gateway while opening Application Control.
- Fixed the issue of Windows applications are not sorted by versions in Windows Application Store.
- Added label "up to Android 10" label for Phone number and IMEI number fields in Device summary for Android devices running Android 11 as it is not possible to fetch phone number and IMEI number due to additional restrictions introduced with Android 11.
- Fixed the issue of "Run as Local System User" in procedure execution parameter is reset to default value after choosing the procedure.
- Fixed the issue of Acronis Subscription can not be renewed (rare case).
We will share any updates regarding the hotfix release through here.
Product Management Team