How is the patch management working for you??

I was wondering how the patch management was working for all you guys?? I had to uninstall it off about 25 systems, due to it still not running the updates. It always has like 100 agents pending pickup, and the ones that do update, rarely fully update. I was just wondering if any of you have this issue, or if it is just me??

Hello @BOSS ,

Could you please send to c1-support@comodo.com the logs from a few machines so we can check what is going on? These logs are located in the following paths:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Comodo One Patch Management Agent\logs.
  • C:\ProgramData\ComodoPatchAgentUpdaterInstallUpdate.log file

Yep, will do it tomorrow, I wonder if I reinstall on those systems, if it will work. I had it installed on them since July or August. If I manually run the updates, some of them had over 200mb of updates to run.

@Nick I am also going to send the logs from a system I tried to reinstall it on, said it installed, but it will not show up in my portal.

@Nick I sent the requested files from one computer, the email has a description of the weird issue I was having with that system, thanks.

I will try to send more later, I just want to find some that are having a real issue with updating.