I don't get my daily E-mail notification from the forum

I have my notification setting to send me a daily mail but I do not receive them. I have checked the mail adress and it’s correct.

This is my settings,

Thanks.

@Noiden,

We are not able to view the attached image you posted. Can you please check your Notifications Settings if they are all correct.

@Noiden,

We are not able to view the attached image you posted. Can you please check your Notifications Settings if they are all correct.

@Noiden ,

Our support team had responded to your report. The issue should be resolved by now. Please check on your end and give us your feedback

@Jimmy I can’t open your file, get this error “Invalid File Specified”.

@Damon C I have not received anything today, what e-mail adress will the notification come from?

Best Regards,
Noiden

Hello @Noiden
The notification emails that you will receive will depend on your chosen settings in your Forum account. Based on what we can see in your settings, a notification email is triggered if someone sends you a private message here in the forums. Let me send you a test PM and inform us here if you received a notification email or not. There may be a delay so give it a few minutes.

Hello @Rick_C

Sorry, no notification, the only mail I got from that domain is the welcome mail when I joined the forum. Nothing after that and that was 2017-08-16.

I have added that domain on the whitelist now on the server, don’t think that’s the problem because I can’t see any mail from that domain on the server log for the past 7 days.

Hi @Noiden
I sent you another test private message. Feel free to share the results here.