I need to clarify 'free'. Endpoint management, patch mgmt plus Comodo antivirus?

We’re a 22 person non-profit and I just learned about ITarian a few days ago. I’ve been poking around and it looks like an amazing suite of products and it sure could help me in supporting all 21 of my (now) remote users. Our current a/v product is about to expire so I’ve been looking for a replacement for that also.

Does the offer of ‘free’ for up to 50 endpoints include the entire suite, including a/v? I know the Valkyrie app is limited but I haven’t seen anything else that appears to be crippled.

I know beggars can’t be choosers, but I do need to verify before I try rolling out this product.

Thanks so much.
Mike

Hello @jmiker ,

First of all, thank you for choosing us.

You will be able to use all Remote Monitoring and Management capabilities, including Patch Management, Remote Access tools and Mobile Device Management capabilities for free up to 50 devices.

However, Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection is a paid product ($4 / endpoint), therefore you will need to obtain a Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection license, or you can choose postpaid model, in which you will get invoice after 1 month of usage accordingly.

You also have the option to obtain a trial Advanced Endpoint Protection license which is valid for 30 days.

If you have more questions about our pricing, I would be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,
Ilgaz Yucecengiz
Technical Product Manager
Endpoint Manager,
ITarian

Hello @jmiker ,

Comodo Client Security is what enables Comodo’s Advanced Endpoint Protection. Therefore this is the product that you are looking for, and it is a paid product as I said.

You can obtain a trial license to start using it for free for 30 days.

From top menu bar, navigate to Management -> Applications -> Endpoint Manager -> Click “Try Advanced Endpoint Protection” -> Complete the purchase wizard. Then you will be able to

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Ok. Thanks.