Inactive Endpoints

I can see inactive endpoints in device manager and hover to see removal dates. I would like to have a script that generates an alert so we can trigger the creation of a ticket when an endpoint has been inactive for X number of days. We would probably set this to 30 days but others may want it to be a different number. Is this possible with the current platform? I would think it would be.

Also, how can we post our own scripts to get them listed on the script repository? I have a regedit script that sets the target Windows 10 build so we don’t have to download multi gigabit ISO’s to endpoints anymore to get them to update to a desired Windows 10 build and would like to share. It’s nothing fancy but has worked great for us over the past few weeks.

Hi @fastassist,

I can see inactive endpoints in the device manager and hover to see removal dates. I would like to have a script that generates an alert so we can trigger the creation of a ticket when an endpoint has been inactive for X number of days. We would probably set this to 30 days but others may want it to be a different number. Is this possible with the current platform? I would think it would be.

Thanks for your script request. We have asked our script developers to check and provide feedback.

Also, how can we post our own scripts to get them listed on the script repository? I have a regedit script that sets the target Windows 10 build so we don’t have to download multi gigabit ISO’s to endpoints anymore to get them to update to a desired Windows 10 build and would like to share. It’s nothing fancy but has worked great for us over the past few weeks.

Thanks for showing interest to share your script with others and it will surely help our community members. you can share them with us and we will check with our developers to upload them.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @fastassist,

Thanks for your script request. Please try this script prepared by our script developers to suffice your needs and provide your feedback
https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/monitoring-script-no-login-for-more-than-10-days-and-send-email

Kind Regards,
PremJK