Issues Importing Python scripts

It seems that I can no longer import python scripts into my procedures. I have a script that I tried to import, says “The Procedure config is invalid” I thought it might of been an issues with the script, so I tried to download one from the itarian script page, same issue. Is anyone else having these issues??

Hi @BOSS,

Currently, Import doesn’t support Python Scripts. Please import JSON file not Python file into my procedures.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

You used to support python import, right?? I find it kinda odd, as I can download python scripts from your scripts page??

Hi @BOSS,

Our script developers confirmed that Python scripts were not supported, only JSON format was supported.

We need download JSON file from the scripts site and use the JSON file to import in the my procedures. Also check the wiki link for how to import a procedure https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-configure-and-run-procedures-on-managed-devices#import_procedure

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Thanks for the reply, I just built the script in the procedure tab. It all works. Thaks for th einput.