ITarian Mobile Remote Control (Android) Release

Thank you @nct for such kind words.

We are aiming for future items to be of the same quality and give as much benefit as possible.

2 Likes

I have had the original app installed on first release, also have auto updates enabled, so did not need to remove/reinstall either.

Exciting news! The release of the remote client agent for Android brings enhanced device control. Get it on the Play Store or via the provided link. Share your feedback for further improvements.

Fantastic, it has saved me several times by allowing me to provide assistance while not in the office.

Is it in the roadmap to take over smartphones and iphones as well?

Or can anyone suggest such an existing application? Sometimes I have to solve problems with client’s smartphone/iphone and giving instructions over the phone is quite complicated.

1 Like

We are looking to see what we can do, but Google is constantly changing the goal posts on what is “acceptable” in their play store at the moment and we have to make some changes to “comply”.

1 Like

This is a really usefully addition to the platform..

1 Like

Thanks for the release, its the feature many of us need to support our clients, looking forward to next version/bug fix to test.