ITSM is slow at the moment

ITSM is extremely slow at the moment, but C1 is fine. Why is this?

I’ve now been informed by support there is an outage.

I’m getting 500 server error. Any idea when this will be fixed?

If you log a ticket, they’ll email you when it has been resolved.

Hi @pcdocusa and @nct ,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. We have escalated this issue and Devs and DevOps are on it. ETA 1 hour.

waiting on ITSM to be back online too :frowning:

I am also waiting…

Our ITSM is down as well.

EDIT
Hello Robert,

We are sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the portal.

As of the moment, our Product Developers reported an issue with our portal mainly with ITSM. We have been notified that the issue will be resolved within an hour or less.

Kind Regards,
Blake
Comodo Technical Support Team

To connect with like-minded professionals and learn more about our products, please join our Forum:
If you’re an MSP: https://forum.mspconsortium.com/ If you’re an Enterprise: https://forum1.comodo.com/Comodo Technical Support Team

Any update at all?

I am also wondering when the portal will be back up?? I left mine trying to open, and it opened 2 times, but did not display any endpoints. I would really love to be able to work with my endpoints.

I am still not able to access anything

Guys, I am in!!!

I just got in too, but one question when working with the updated client do we have to connect to the endpoint and then reinstall it for the macOS remote option to work? I still cannot connect to a mac workstation

Well, it is still acting up, running very slow at times, but running!!

I am no longer able to access it again…

Still not able to get in and when i do get in all the endpoints are gone.

I am back in, and things seem to be working good.

Our development team are waiting for some time to say it is ok, but it is stable so far.

how can I remote into mac? I thought the update was for this feature but it is still grayed out

Thanks, things seem to be working better for me, than they have since the infamous update!!!