ITSM user defined/selectable status icons, or see the selected profile on the client.

I would like to see that you could see from the CCS client which profile is assigned/ active.

I think this can be done on 2 ways:

1. have the ability to use different status icons. (user defigned or even maybe default Comodo status icons with a number in it. For example: to start with you could select from 10 default comodo icons with nr 0-9 in the icons.)
    In the profile (UI settings) you could select which icon to use on the clients.

2. In the CCS somewhere a message what profile is used.

This should be very handy if you have problems on a client and can see from a glance which profile is active on that client , or not.

You can see the applied profiles from within the endpoint in ITSM.

Yes I know. But it can be useful to see the used profile from the client. For example: I have applied a default hardened profile to all the clients. This because of a recent Ransomware infected situation.
But there are some clients who also use RDP on their system.
For those clients I created a second hardened profile with RDP opened up.
When a client now calls and tells me that something doesn’t work, I have to open the C1 portal and lookup the device to see which profile is set.

Now, for this situation it’s not a problem, but Imagine when you have more profiles. (all with different policies).

Then it would be very useful if you can select different statusbar-icons or see in the client, which profile is active to determine what’s active or not, without opening the C1 client.
You could determine from the icon, or the note in the client, which profile is assigned.

Hope you could see the bigger picture from my example.

@ailan ,

Thank you very much for providing us your insights for this functionality. Your input is important to us as it will help to improve the usefulness of C1 for the entire users’ community. We have submitted your request to our product team where they will review it and determine where it will fit best on the product road-map. We will provide you an email notification for any updates about this request.