New Windows Features
● Split ‘Unrecognized and quarantined files’ scan into two separate scans
● Schedule antivirus scans on specific days of the week.
Data Loss Prevention
New discovery scans allow you to audit and control sensitive data on a network. Discovery rules let you scan for specific document types and patterns, and to create scan exclusions. We also added discovery scan logs.
Vulnerability & exploit fixes
● Identify the digital signature level of a newly created system process.
● Identify the parent process of any new system process.
● CCS no longer causes system restore operations to get stuck at ‘System restore is restoring the registry’.
● Fixed bug that prevented users from saving Excel docs to a network folder when CCS 11.5 is running.
● Fixed bug that caused device control to function incorrectly when scan removable media is enabled.
● Fixed issue that caused application delays and errors when containment is enabled.
● Fixed issue that caused some devices to freeze if CCS 188.8.131.5249 is installed.
● Fixed bug which caused CCS to report all files scanned by CCE as ‘Unrecognized’, instead of their true trust rating.
● Fixed incorrect timestamps after running a Comodo reputation DB update.
● Fixed issues that caused high CPU and RAM usage by cmdagent 184.108.40.20699.
● Fixed bug that prevented CCS updates via Squid if authentication was enabled.
● Fixed bug that caused CCS antivirus and firewall to remain in the WMI Security Center namespace after uninstalling CCS on Windows 10.
Product Management Team