We are happy to announce that we will be releasing new version of ITSM with new features and improvements in this Saturday (01/27/2018)
IT and Security Manager
- Android 7 is now officially supported by ITSM. You can now enroll and manage your Android 7 devices through ITSM. Android 8 support is also on the way - stay tuned for news!
- Improved audit logging with enhancements to profile management and role-based access control settings. With this release, you will have better visibility over profile and role configuration updates that are performed by you or your staff. This provides a more comprehensive view of the historical changes to your settings and helps decrease the time you spend on troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Currently auidt logs of below sections are trackable under the ITSM->Dashboards->Audit Logs section
- Actions taken on device views
- USer&Role permission updates
- Profile updates
- Comodo Remote Control sessions
- See here how to check the Audit logs on ITSM
- Expanded our third-party application inventory with new applications. We are pleased to announce that we now support more than 300 applications with ITSM Patch Management.
- Thanks to the advances in this sprint, we will be able to support even more applications going forward. iTunes is the first example of this trend and we are looking forward to supporting even more!
- We have reviewed the predefined device management profiles and renamed them as "Optimum [OS] profile for ITSM 6.15] to be in line with latest server version. "Optimum macOS profile for ITSM 6.15" is updated with new "Remote Control" section. The default configuration will be provided as below:
- Fixed a bug whereby colors on ITSM dashboard widgets were sometimes incorrectly displayed. As part of the fix, the latest version of the agent will be marked with a green indicator.
- The problem with patch procedures which fail to be applied to target endpoint is solved with a development in ITSM BE Services.
- The problem with listing the software inventory correctly has been solved.
- New feature which allows you to view statistics about the contained components of any process. You can analyze how containment protects you with statistics on registry, COM, IMA, etc. both in containment and real-time.
- We have analyzed and ensured that our product is compatible with latest Windows update which was needed to patch the Meltdown and Spectre bugs. CCS is capable of creating and setting the required registry key, so you can go ahead and install the critical Windows patch on your endpoints. We completed our tests on various architectures and found no issues that might lead to crashes or BSOD on patched devices.
- CCS Diagnostic reports now include more information about the status of each connection. Better connection info about services such as Valkyrie, download.comodo.com and LVS means you get greater visibility and control over your endpoints’ connectivity status.
- Quarantined files with a malicious rating are now marked in the ‘File List’ in CCS. This gives you the option to filter them in the list and to jump straight to the quarantine section. This enhancement should accelerate your workflow when analyzing and handling quarantined files.
- Improved quarantine actions based on user permissions. You will now be requested to provide admin privileges for file actions which require extra permissions. For example, if you try to restore a file from quarantine but the previous location of the file requires admin privileges to write, you will be asked to allow so the process can continue.
- Added a new ability to the containment file access regulations. Now, you can restrict certain files/folders to be read by any applications in containment. In order to present a smooth experience, we added predefined File Groups in Protected Data section. Go ahead and try them!
- There was an issue with execution of Containment Baselining options. This one has been fixed.
- Some incompatibilities with MS Outlook 2010 caused problems for users. This issue has been fixed.
- The issue with trusted files getting quarantined has been fixed.
- There was a connectivity issue which caused communication problems between endpoints and C1. This issue has been fixed
New Client Versions:
● Comodo Client - Communication (Windows) 6.15.9885.18010
● Comodo Client - Security (Windows) 10.2.0.6549
● Comodo Remote Control (Windows) 6.15.9881.18010
● Comodo Client - Communication (macOS) 6.15.9898.18010
● Comodo Remote Control (macOS) 6.15.9880.18010
● Comodo Mobile agent (Android) version 188.8.131.52
Please see the general post for all new features: https://c1forum.comodo.com/forum/pro…ase-01-27-2018
Ahmet Enes Güneş /Comodo One Product Management