[January] What's New on Portal?

We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have new releases over Comodo ONE and ITarian on Saturday (2019-01-19) morning! The release is expected to take 4 hours to deploy, during which time Comodo ONE and ITarian will be in maintenance mode.

Portal
New Features

• New ITarian domain. ITarian accounts will be hosted on itarian.com from January onwards.
  • ‘ITarian Remote Access’ tool. New utility added to the ‘Tools’ section.
  • Patch Management charts on the dashboard. We added dashboard tiles for the following:
    • ‘Total Security Patches Needed by Severity’
    • ‘OS Patches by Classification’
    • ‘Patch Management Third Party Applications’
    • ‘Missing Important Patches’ (item added to the patches tile)
Here is the wiki of this feature.

Bug Fixes

• There was an issue on the Dashboard for "Outdated Virus Database". Specifically this pertains to Smartphones. This issue has been fixed.
  • There was an issue regarding add additional contracts to customer accounts this issue has been fixed.

APPENDIX

New Client Versions:

• Windows - Communication Client 6.25.21763.19010
  • Windows - Comodo Security Client 11.0.0.7181
  • Linux - Communication Client 6.25.21662.19010
  • macOS - Communication Client 6.25.21958.19010
  • iOS - Mobile Device Management Client 1.2.25
  • Android - Mobile Device Management Client 6.13.4.14

After the upgrade, we are no longer able to login to the One.comodo portal. I have created a ticket for this. We have two factor enabled and its failing on the two-factor auth page.

Hello @nikki

We have responded to your ticket and kindly check the status of the maintenance thru this link: https://status.one.comodo.com/

I am no longer able to login to the new portal. Tried a password reset, but no luck.

Hi @ngtoh, our engineering team are aware of the current issue and are working to have this resolved the soonest possible time. You may refer to this post for any update on the recent release:
https://forum.itarian.com/forum/products/31525-c1-itarian-it-operation-platform-january-release-2019-01-19

Clear your web browser cache as they have migrated domain and system addresses during the upgrade.

I can log in.
I see the dashboard.
But if I click on lets say Device management it will refresh the screen, the top menus are there but the rest is blank.
Cleared the cache. Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. Same result.

This started after the Saturday upgrade.

I did mange to get to the device management screen once but clicking around.

any suggestions on how to resolve this?

@smartcloud ,

We will communicate with you via support ticket in regards to your reported issues on your account. Please check your mail at your convenience for further assistance.

Thanks.
We got this working.