We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have new releases over Comodo ONE and ITarian on Saturday (2019-01-19) morning! The release is expected to take 4 hours to deploy, during which time Comodo ONE and ITarian will be in maintenance mode.
- New ITarian domain. ITarian accounts will be hosted on itarian.com from January onwards.
- ‘ITarian Remote Access’ tool. New utility added to the ‘Tools’ section.
Patch Management charts on the dashboard. We added dashboard tiles for the following:
- ‘Total Security Patches Needed by Severity’
- ‘OS Patches by Classification’
- ‘Patch Management Third Party Applications’
- ‘Missing Important Patches’ (item added to the patches tile)
- There was an issue on the Dashboard for "Outdated Virus Database". Specifically this pertains to Smartphones. This issue has been fixed.
- There was an issue regarding add additional contracts to customer accounts this issue has been fixed.
New Client Versions:
- Windows - Communication Client 6.25.21763.19010
- Windows - Comodo Security Client 18.104.22.16881
- Linux - Communication Client 6.25.21662.19010
- macOS - Communication Client 6.25.21958.19010
- iOS - Mobile Device Management Client 1.2.25
- Android - Mobile Device Management Client 22.214.171.124