We’re excited to inform you that the latest version of ITarian will go live in the third week of June 2021.
The release schedule will be as follows:
US Region -> The release will start on 16th June 2021 Wednesday at 1 AM EDT
EU Region and agents -> The release will start on 17th June 2021 Thursday at 5 AM GMT
The release is expected to take 30 minutes to deploy, during that time the platform will be under maintenance mode, where you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
Comodo Client Security
- Infrastructural changes have been made in order to move embedded code detection logs to another tab in Application Control with the ability to query the content of the script on demand.
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client - Security agent does not detect embedded code in autoruns if interpreter is renamed
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client - Security full scan is aborted after ~10 minutes.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect process name is added to the registry by Comodo Client - Security.
- Fixed the issue of Web Filtering blocking wrong applications.
- Fixed the issue of cavwp.exe crashing on Terminal Server 2008R2 with the latest Comodo Client - Security 18.104.22.16859.
- Fixed the issue of the keyboard not working after CCS uninstallation.
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client -Security v.22.214.171.12439 Causing Bugcheck 0xCA on Windows Server 2019.
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client - Security v.12.6 diagnostics is failing with errors.
- Refresh Capability while Discovery Scan
- Removable Storage Rule Enhancements
- External HDDs /SSDs
- Optical Devices (CD/DVD)
- SD, Micro SD Cards, SDXC-SDHC cards
- eSata removable drives
- FireWire connected devices
- Devices using MTP protocol