We’re excited to inform you that the latest version of ITarian will go live in the third week of June 2021.
The release schedule will be as follows:
US Region -> The release will start on 16th June 2021 Wednesday at 1 AM EDT
EU Region and agents -> The release will start on 17th June 2021 Thursday at 5 AM GMT
The release is expected to take 30 minutes to deploy, during that time the platform will be under maintenance mode, where you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
Endpoint Manager Core
- Android 11 KNOX is now fully supported on Endpoint Manager.
- Ubuntu 21.04 is now fully supported on Endpoint Manager.
- Pricing model description is added to Bill Forecast page.
- Google Chrome and Galaxy Store can be managed over Mobile Applications List.
- Fixed the issue of the inability to uninstall apps from software inventory.
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client - Security logs are missing on Endpoint Manager Portal.
- Fixed the issue of the operating system name not being displayed for Android devices on the device list export.
- HIPS option "Create rules for safe applications" is disabled by default for all predefined Endpoint Manager profiles.
- HIPS, Containment and Firewall whitelist rules are added for commonly used apps and actions.
- Web Filtering configurations are excluded from profile processing.
- Block Malicious files rule is added to Containment baseline mode.
- Fixed the issue of inability to change file rating under Autoruns through Endpoint Manager Portal.
- Additional Predefined patterns are added.
- Turkish Nationality ID Number
- Credit Card Track Numbers
- Encrypted Archive
- Encrypted Document
- Source Code (C,C++,C#,PHP etc.)