We are happy to announce our new release. This release provides some features, improvements and fixes. This document communicates all of these major changes in Korumail Secure Email Gateway.
• Giving an additional (grace) period to our customers after their license expiration
• Making KRN, RBL and Anti-Spofing actions configurable and applying profile defined action when an anti-spoofing, RBL or KRN quarantine occurs
• Removing attachment name extension restriction to accept unname sample emails which are reported as spam/ham training attachment.
• Renew Anti-spam rule update mechanism to achieve a better fast and stable update mechanism without any possible crashes.
• Adjusting FVSAgent JVM Parameters to minimize memory footprint.
• Security update for Bash Environment Variable Injection Exploit
• Security update for CentOS 7 Bash shell package
• Security update for Korumail interactive shell
• Bug fix in Domain / Route add process failure on core and UI
• Bug fix in error message shown on new profile pages
• Bug fix in multipart boundary failure
• Bug fix in KRN module scan check failure
• Bugfix in FPAgent false-positive sampler
We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this release, feel free to ask below.
Product Manager of Korumail