Korumail Pro 6.6.9 Released!

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce our new release. This release provides some features, improvements and various fixes. This document communicates all of these major changes in Korumail Pro Edition.

Features

• Adding Portable Containment related information to Maillogs
  • Adding new rule categories like Social, Newsletter and Notifications for email classification.
Improvements
  • Upgrading Portable Containment Library.
  • Improvements in Tomcat usage by preventing Tomcat users able to create crontab
Fixes
  • Bug fix about filter failure on Delivery Log page
  • Bug fix in graphical daily reports.
  • Bug fix related to Korumail language settings
  • Bug fixes about encoding problem in mail messages
  • Bug fix for error message which does not disappear unless tomcat service is restarted
  • Checkbox correction in LDAP/DB page
We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

Best Regards,

Oytun Yavuz
Product Manager of Korumail
COMODO

Hi @Oytun

keep up the good work.

Maybe if I get sometime ill spend it with you on this project as it is good but not usable yet as seems to be missing some bits and has some issues with DNS entries for Office 365.

Two massive things missing from this system are: -
Linking domains together to use the same settings
What I mean by this is I have “strobe-it.co.uk” and “strobe-it.com”, one should be able to be configured as an alias address of the other and use the same rules just like you can in MailCleaner. This allows you to purchase a new domain, add it and link to existing with no other configs as you already have them in place.

Quarantine multi address access
Shared mailboxes and other things like this normally have a responsible person for them, but using Korumail currently these people are forced to have multiple spam logins. I’m going to mention it again but in MailCleaner you can create a user account for web access and then assign access of that spam / quarantine list to them enabling them to see all with one login.

Hello @StrobeTech,

The suggestions you have mentioned are a great improvement for the product. We will have these submitted as a feature request to our developers to have the request analyzed and, possibly, have the feature be included in the product. Thank you

Hi @StrobeTech,

First of all, many thanks for your suggestions and interest. These are very good improvements. We got your suggestions and took them into our product roadmap plans.

I hope we can make your and our other customers’ life much more easier.

Best Regards,

Oytun Yavuz
Product Manager of Korumail
COMODO

Hi @Oytun ,

I’m glad the ideas are good and helpful.
Just another one for your which helps with management etc…

With Relay addresses, it would be good to have a “Comments” section for each address allowing you to control and configure the system with ease.

Current Screen
See Attached

New Idea
(This is just a basic table to be on that screen)

IP Ranage Comments
23.103.132.0/22 Office 365 - MS List 31/08/2017
81.11.214.10 Customer A - Added 09/10/2017
87.24.10.1 Customer B - Added 10/10/2017

Hi @StrobeTech,

You are right, this would be also helpful improvement. I got it.

Thanks
Oytun